Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yeah Baby!!!!!

I got on the scale today and I weighed in at 227.5. That's 16 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!

If I had to point out one thing that I think contributed the most to my weight loss this week would be keeping my food journal. I have been told probably a thousand times that if I kept a journal I would loose more weight. Well, I guess it took some time for that to really kick in, but it did work.

In my opinion, keeping a food journal is something that should be taught at a younger age. Heck, they will teach you to take care of an engine in school, why not teach the kids to treat there bodies like an engine. If you put a ton of cheeseburgers in your gas tank, your engine is going to quit. Same holds true for your body and heart. I'm just sorry I waited until I was 45 to get it through my thick head.

I can only imagine the amount of calories, fat and sodium I was putting in my body on a daily basis. No wonder I'm a short fat girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment