Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleeping In

The alarm went off at it's usual time this morning; as usual, I didn't want to get up and go to the gym. I woke up and started slowly moving around. My excuse for today was I was going to be too sore to work out this morning since I had such a grueling workout yesterday. I told Kristy I was not going to the gym today and she re-set the clock for 6:00 and around 6:30 I rolled my butt out of the bed and headed down stairs.

When I got down stairs, it was the usual routine; pet the pups, head to the coffee maker and then booted up the laptop. Before I took my first sip, I decided to hop on the scale for a mid week weigh in. To my surprise, I had lost another two pounds since my weigh in on Saturday.

Needless to say, I immediately regretted not going to the gym this morning. I really wasn't that sore after all. So, I went upstairs and packed my workout bag and decided to go to the gym after work. I have a meeting with the doctors tonight which will probably make me miss my muscle works class, but nothings stopping me from jumping on the elliptical trainer.

One more day of motivation. The fight starts again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment