Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nothing More Motivating


Nothing can motivate you more to loose weight than going clothes shopping.
To begin with, the fat girl or "women's" department is usually on the basement or ground floor nestled between the children's department and the maternity department.
After picking out something to try on from the meager selections, the next stop is the dressing room. For some reason, I look much better in my own mirrors at home than I do in a fitting room. It didn't matter what I put on, I looked awful in everything I tried on. I ended up only buying a couple of items to get me by for work and walked out of the store vowing to stay on my diet and drop this weight I promised myself I would do. I can't wait to shop on the main floor of Macy's

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo right! I think I should go window shopping and try on something every week. That is always the time I feel most motivated to lose weight.

    And ...thanks for sharing your stories. They are motivating :0)

    http://runningfrommyc25k.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete