Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cardio Kick Boxing

After a two week hiatus, I started back with the cardio kick boxing class today. It was like starting from the begining again and by the end of the class, I could barely lift my legs to walk out the door.

If it weren't for my friend Betsy being there, I think I would have given up half way through the class. For me, the hardest part was the warm down. They make you lay flat on a on a mat on a cold, hard concrete floor and start stretching. For some reason, I am unable to press my back fully flat which made it practically impossible for me to do some of the stretches. I don't know if it is a weight thing or a back thing. I looked around and didn't see any other people having any problem, but there weren't any fat people there either. I guess only time will tell. As they say fake it until you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment