Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hearing Voices

The alarm went off this morning at 5:00 AM. As usual, I ignored the alarm and waited for Kristy to hit the snooze. Kristy then reminded me that I wanted to get up and go to the gym. For the next 5 minutes I just kept saying to myself that I didn’t get enough sleep and I can just go tomorrow. Then this little voice spoke to me “tomorrow never comes Lisa” I swear, my eyes popped open and I dragged my butt out of bed, got dressed and headed out into the bitter cold morning of 18 degrees. I arrived at the gym at 5:30 AM, spent 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer and was back home by 6:30 AM.

Now lets see if I can do it tonmorrow.

3 comments:

  1. You did it! I'm proud of you. I was the one saying "tomorrow never comes Lisa!" HA! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I can't believe you got up and went to the gym. I was a wimp and didn't go at all today because I was cold. If you hear voices tomorrow, though, you might want to get some therapy.

    Don't laugh at me in kick boxing class. You know how sensitive I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment above was Sally, but I didn't know how to sign in as me.

    ReplyDelete