Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Know I Need To Do This.

Well I did get up and get to the gym this morning, but not without trying to talk myself out of it again. I don't know what my problem is. I know that I need to do this if I want to do a triathlon. I know that I need to do this if I want to loose weight, I know I need to do this to get healthy. I know I need to do this to stay alive. What is it then? Why can't I just shut up and get my lazy butt out of the bed. I really don't think this has anything to do with willpower. I think its more of a mental disorder of some sort.

Anyway, enough beating myself up. I did I get up and go to the gym and had a fairly good workout. It did seem a bit harder today than it did yesterday. I didn't get to bed last night to almost midnight. I am going to try to get to bed a little earlier tonight and get a better night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment