Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tri Suits For Short Fat Girls


To my surprise, there are more choices of active wear for plus size women than I thought. Not to say, that if it's plus size, then it's OK to wear. That much is true for the tri-suit I purchased at an active wear online clothing store I found. This website, Junonia has quite a large selection of plus size clothing. You can only imagine how excited I was to find a tri suit that would fit me.

At $110 bucks, I thought for sure this tri-suit would be the answer to my problems. I had Kristy order it for me and pay the extra money for express shipping. Three days later, the suit was here. When I came home from work, I ran upstairs to try it on. To my surprise, I did not look at all like the girl in the picture. (can you say air brush) Kristy came upstairs to see me in my suite. She saw the expression on my face and said, would you like me to return it for you in the morning? I was horrified I felt like the Michelin Man was staring back at me in the mirror.

Not to worry, I found another store that sold plus size tri-shorts. At this website, Areotech Designs you can buy plus size shorts all the way to 5 XL. Again I had Kristy order these for me and after returning the first pair for a smaller size, I have solved my triathlon apparel problems. Together with the shorts, I went to Sports Authority and bought a men's swimming shirt. Now, don't have to wear my swimsuit with my sports bra under it. All is good.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this: "after returning the first pair for a smaller size". You go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, it did feel pretty good.

    ReplyDelete