Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

20 Days

After winning our softball game last night, Kristy and I came home and went straight to bed. We had to because we had our water aerobics class at 9:00 in the morning. Class was a bit more difficult than it was last week, but we muddled through. After class, we were both pretty tired, but that could not slow us down; the Triathlon is only 20 days away.

After class, Kristy and I started swimming laps. Today, I felt much more comfortable than I have been in the past. I focused mostly on my form rather than speed. My confidence is building to a point that I am actually beginning to like swimming which a first for me. Out of all three events in the triathlon, the swimming is what freaking me out the most.

In 25 minutes we completed our 40o meters. Another personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment