Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There's An App For That

For all you I phone users out there, I have found a great app for counting calories called Tap & Track.








With this app, not only can you count your nutritional intake, you can track your weight and exercise too.

What I like best about this app is that its pretty user friendly and customizable to a certain point. You can enter in your desired weight loss goal, though it picks a calorie goal for you, you can easily adjust it to the calories you want to consume per day.

It tracks the amount of calories consumed and what you have left for the day.













At a glance, you can see your entire food log for any given day.














The only part of the app I do not like is the exercise section. It auto-calculates the amount of calories burned for each exercise and I am finding that isn't very accurate. When I compare the calories burned to my heart rate monitor, it's not even close; however, you can enter your own, but it's not as nice and easy.

If you like, you can send reports of your weigh loss to yourself by email or anyone else for that matter. Over all it's a great time saving app.

No comments:

Post a Comment