Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Just in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been online in quite some time. I guess you can say it's been hard getting back in the saddle again. Before my vacation, I was very strict about writing down everything I put in my mouth and I was working out several times a week. That pretty much all came to a halt we went on vacation.

Since we've been back from vacation, I have fallen back into my old eating habits again and have been pretty slack about going to the gym. If we did go to the gym, we would stop and get something to eat and drink on the way home; however, that has come to an end. This week, I have resumed my healthy eating habits and have started back to the gym again.

Last night, Kristy and I went to the gym and worked out side-by-side on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then on to the stationary bikes for additional 30 minutes. By the end of our workout, we were very pleased with what we accomplished even though we were totally exhausted. I think I got my motivation is back. I've been very good about writing everything down which is the key, if you really do want to lose weight.

If you haven't guessed by now, I have put on a few pounds back on. The last time I weighed myself was last Saturday. Unfortunately, I am back up to 229 pounds. Its very disheartening when I worked so hard to get somewhere only to sabotage myself by eating burgers and drinking beer.

Now that I am back online, I promise to keep you all posted of my ups as well as my downs. Only 86 more days to the triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment