Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Wonderful Experience


Even though I didn't do well on the eating side last week, I do not regret my trip for one second. I had one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I was a part of what only 1% of the world can say they were a part of.
Not only was it a beautiful visual experience, but an emotional one as well. When Endeavor lifted off, the force was so strong that it shook your entire body all the way through your soul.
The icing on the cake (mmm cake) was that my friend Becky's sister, Kay Hire, was aboard. What was a thrilling experience was also scary one too. You wanted to see a great show, but you were worried that everything was going to go off ok.
Words can't even begin to describe this experience. It becomes a part of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment