Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post Vacation Failures

I weighed in yesterday and I now weigh 229.1. That is almost a 5 pound gain. That really sucks. The worst part is I didn't really pig out or anything. True, I ate out every meal and true, I did not count any calories, true, I did not work out at all, and true, I had several drinks through the week.

Making healthy choices while traveling is very difficult especially, when you are traveling by car. We spent a lot of time in the car and most meals were eaten at fast foods restaurants. At first, we attempted to try and find healthier places to eat, but that was a very difficult task. After a while, we just gave in and ate what we could find and make the healthiest choices we could make. For example, one of the meals we ate was at Arby's. We figured a roast beef sandwich was healthier than a cheeseburger.

Overall, I am glad we are back home and back into our healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment