Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Chance Workout

Tonight, Kristy and I along with our friend Sally are going to the gym. Kristy and I are going to try and repeat the workout we had the other night. At some point, we need to throw 30 minutes of swimming to the mix, but I don't think we are quite there yet.

Last night we went the the Corner Pub (my favorite place) to meet a friend for dinner. I went with the intentions of eating a salad and having just one beer. Well one beer turned into two pitchers (share between Kristy and I) and I did have a salad along with my cheese steak sandwich (no fries :-)) I am getting to the point of believing that there is something wrong with my brain. Can I really be that addicted to food that I cannot make healthy choices in public? Something has got to give; I can't spend the rest of my life only eating at home.

This is why it is so important to work out. At least, I can fix some of the damage I did to myself by really burning some calories tonight. To fix it all, I'm going to have to workout all night.

Tune in tomorrow for my weekly weigh in results.

No comments:

Post a Comment