Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Enthusiasm

I want to start off by thanking everyone for their words of encouragement since my last post. It's really nice to see that people are actually reading my blog.

One thing I have come to realize is this blog is a source of inspiration for me. I think my enthusiasm was beginning to fade because I wasn't as diligent as I should have been about keeping my blog updated. Writing like this is almost therapeutic for me. It forces me to focus on what I am doing and helps me stay on track.

So, I am going to make a promise. Starting today, at the beginning of each week, I am going to pick a goal and spend the entire week accomplishing that one goal and then report back to you.

This weeks goal will be: Writing in my blog every day.

Keep checking back to check my progress.

Thanks again for all your kind words. You all mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment